An in-depth feasibility study is significant for companies to analyze their capability of completing particular projects successively. As a result, you can get positive and negative outcomes from a project since we research with authentic resources to gain valuable market data. Therefore, it will form a good feasibility study.
These can arise when a project is implemented, understanding financial, operational, coupled with potential other company impacts. Therefore, a significantly researched feasibility study only evaluates possible complexities. It considers the productivity level because of all the affecting factors.
If you want to have a quick feasibility study in UAE, you must devote money and time to get an expert organizational consultant. Our consultants have exclusive experience under those circumstances. Hence, help establish a business plan and conduct feasibility studies in UAE. Moreover, we deliver executive reports and presentations of summarized project teasers. As a result, it can assist companies in making further decisions. Further, we will also have chances of success. Our devoting engagement will deliver confidence as a top audit firm in Dubai. This is what your investors will need to get into your ventures.
Sign up Your Audit Form
Elements of the feasibility study
Our regarding services in Dubai comprises many elements, and we mentioned these below:
Project overview: Firstly, an overview of the project, services, products, business model, and delivery method.
Market feasibility: Secondly, evaluate the prospective buyers, industry, the upcoming and existing market potential, and competitors with sales estimations.
Technical feasibility: Thirdly, list down the data regarding product or service delivery. It could include labor, transport, raw material, required technology, and business locations.
Financial stability: It is a brief plan regarding the required funds, the type of funds, balance sheet, projected P&L, cash flow, etc. It includes detailed assumptions made in the study, sensitivity analysis, and graphical evaluation of critical financial data.
Organizational feasibility: A detailed description of the corporate and legal frame of the company might also include information regarding founders. Moreover, it also has their professional history and skills. In conclusion, it can start the company and continue its procedure.
Advantages of feasibility study Approach
As long as you need to make reliable business decisions, it delivers a transparent and deeper experience of the industry. Moreover, it also delivers high-quality standard services customized to your demands. Its concluding objective is to lead you to a huge success.
How do we assist?
- Our experts focus on your business model and clients and are familiar with the technology. Moreover, they have a valuable understanding and knowledge of complex information. Further, they are experts in analytical and critical thinking. Above all, their expertise includes clear communication, organizational skills, multitasking.
- We work uniquely with leading market research companies in the UAE to get valuable and accurate market data.
- Additionally, we conduct independent market research with our particular resources. Under those circumstances, we establish the base of a good and reliable feasibility study.
- We consequently deliver our services in executive reports and presentations. These are based on detailed financial models via spreadsheets. Moreover, we establish it summarized project teaser documents that potential investors might like before making further investment decisions.
- By all means, we assist you in assessing your development chances. In fact, with our engagement, you will get the confidence that your investors will need.
- Above all, our experts are concerned with your current business operations, future new projects, and loan rescheduling. It also includes Mergers and acquisitions and expansion plans. We mainly committed our experts to delivering the industry knowledge integrated with the market reach and technical resources.
- Our expertise is identifying business conditions translating and evaluating these into applicable finance models. Hence, it can deliver deep insight and assist the decision-making process. In general, we monitor your growth, manage priorities, and reflect their establishment and success to delivering the industry knowledge integrated with the market reach and technical resources.
Book a free online consultation of
30 minutes and start with us today
Liquidation of the firm in Dubai is a process of shutting down a company…
Audit & Assurance
Internal audit is an important tool to assure management of the business…
There are various types of audits to choose from, and statutory Audit is one of them..
An internal audit is a detailed analysis of a firm performance according to the business plan…
FAQs Of Auditing
The general requirement of a business in the UAE is to maintain its records for not less than (5) years. The Commercial Company Law makes it mandatory for all companies in the mainland.
According to UAE Commercial Company Law, every company needs to have auditors to audit their book of accounts. Under Federal Law no. 2 of 2015, Article 27, a licensed auditor is mandatory. Ministry of Economy in the UAE must approve it.
Dubai Financial Services Authority registers well-known auditors. Therefore, it may appoint them to examine and report accounts of regulated DIFC entities.
However, if your company is usually free from an audit, you need an audit if your shareholders ask so. The shareholders must own at least 10% of the shares. Shares can be particularly on an individual or group level.
If you are an entrepreneur in Dubai, it is essential to get an audit. It’s significant because it assures that your company records are reliable and in order. Auditors in Dubai, while conducting audits, examine internal controls of a company. All of the sudden, they also inspect the existing system, coupled with the financial statement.
Yes! IFRS standards are mandatory by the UAE Commercial Company Law No 2 of 2015. Listing rules of NASDAQ Dubai, Dubai Financial Market PJSC, Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange, and especially Dubai Financial Services also demand it.
You can notably become an FCCA once you have a continuous membership of 5 years with ACCA. Further, you must meet CPD requirements of paying annual subscriptions every year.
Once you file the return, the IRS usually starts these audits within a year. Within particularly six months, they lead to completion. However, expect a delay if you do not deliver the complete information. In fact, we also expected the delay if the auditor finds issues and wants to expand in other years or areas.
The mandatory documents by management are as below:
- Firstly, accounting reports with trial balance, balance sheet, ledgers, income statement, and relevant schedules
- Secondly, copies of vouchers, invoices, receipts, and bills
- Thirdly, a list of bank accounts used for transactions and forgeries of bank statements
- Moreover, maintained reports of all the payroll functions of a business.
- Further, copies of legal documents of the business
- Verifications from clients, suppliers, associated entities, etc.
- Above all, evaluate related parties and transaction examinations with related parties.
- Firstly, it helps accomplish business objectives. It will fix company weakness in all ways.
- Secondly, auditors in Dubai significantly facilitate identifying loopholes and risks in the financial report of your company.
- Thirdly, it boosts credit rating and valuation. You open doors for foreign investors and get the best financial position by calling an audit service.
- Moreover, it reveals the overall picture of your business. You can further focus more on your company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats once you have a clear vision.
- Firstly, we follow our services’ highest professional ethics and quality level.
- Secondly, our company has a fast-growing team of qualified & dedicated professionals.
- Thirdly, you get new opinions to look at your business through Business Analysis, Creative Insight & Industry Benchmarking.
- We act as a Sounding board for crucial financial decisions and significantly provide dependable strategic leadership through our experience and knowledge.
- A E Y Auditing LLC is a UAE-registered auditing firm providing cost-effective value-added solutions to meet all your business needs.
Get In Touch
Small steps taken today in the right direction can produce great results tomorrow.
I’ll be happy to schedule a call with you to discuss further.